This Cookies Policy was last updated on, and is effective as of, May 22, 2018
This Cookies Policy explains how we, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP and Smith, Gambrell & Russell International, LLP use “cookies” on our website and its web pages at www. (the Website).
What are cookies and how do we use them?
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We may use three types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. Our Website uses a session cookie which is stored in your browser until you close it to ensure connections to our servers are distributed evenly to provide optimal performance.
- Analytical cookies – our Website uses third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies (third party cookies) for the following purposes:
- a cookie to record the time of your first visit to the Website, the time of your most recent visit to the Website and the time of your current visit;
- a cookie to record which page(s) you visit on the Website;
- a cookie to record how long you stayed on the Website; and
If you wish, you can adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies:
- Go to the heading “Manage Cookies” and click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them; and
- From the list provided, click onto the program which your computer uses; if this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of the page, search for information on “cookies” − an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer.
How you adjust your browser (to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them) will depend on the type of internet browser program your computer uses. You can follow the appropriate instructions for your specific browser type by clicking onto this link: http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-controlcookies/ (please note that this link will open a new window and will lead to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content of external websites).
How to Disable Third Party Cookies
Users based in the European Union can visit http://youronlinechoices.eu/ to opt out of these third party cookies. The foregoing website is not connected to us and we are not responsible for its content. We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to the Website, except in the case of cookies which remember you for future visits or where you save your login name as referred to above.
Further Information About Cookies
If you wish to find out more about cookies, please click on this link: (please note that this link will open a new window and will lead to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content of external websites).
Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your 安徽快3 address, telephone number or credit card details. If you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections or functions of our Website may be impaired or may not work properly.